An Uproot exclusive, a very special, limited edition noodle kit from our personal recipe collection. This is the ultimate comfort food and each comes with:
- Nai Nai Mie handcrafted noodles, delivered uncooked and frozen
- Creamy 10 hours tonkotsu broth
- Ginger pork sauce with green onions
- Crunchy toppings with chicken chicharron
Noodle kits are to be kept frozen, do not thaw prior to cooking.
- Boil enough water to ensure that noodles are completely submerged. You want the noodles to be swimming in the water.
- Once the water reaches a rolling boil, put the frozen noodles in and swirl around to loosen them up.
- Cook the noodles in boiling water until they are still a little firm – around 2-3 minutes.
- In the meantime, remove the broth from the pouch and warm up it up on the stove top.
- Then, warm up the meat topping to your desired heat.
- Once your noodles are cooked, drain the noodles, put them in a bowl and pour in the broth.
- Add in the meat topping and crunchies and you’re ready to enjoy happiness in a bowl.
Contains wheat/gluten, eggs, shellfish, sesame and soy. Produced in a facility that uses peanuts and tree nuts.
Ingredients: Noodles: wheat flour, water, salt, eggs, sodium carbonate, fried garlic, vegetable oil. Broth: water, pork bones, soy milk, mushroom powder, dashi, garlic, onions, salt. Sauce: ground pork, ginger, garlic, salt, soy sauce, green onions. Crunchies: fried shallots, chicken skin, salt, canola oil.