Happy Holidays! From the Inter Pipeline Family to Yours
We want to take the opportunity to thank you, our valued staff, with a special gift that you can share and experience with your family. We are rewarding all our IPL employees and contingent workers, with your choice of a special, unique, and local holiday dinner option. Family and shared experiences are some of the most important treasures in life – so share, eat, laugh, and enjoy!
View choice details below!
- Turkey Bundle: Winters Turkey - Whole Turkey (7-8 KG), Honest Dumplings - Carnivore Variety Pack, Catfish Coffee - Perfecto Domingo, NKD Chocolate - Almond & Hazelnut Butter Chocolate, Going Nuts - Beer Nuts, Zwickstick - Cheddar Pretzels
- Ham Bundle: Mcleans Meats - Half Black Forest Ham, South Island Meat Pies - Avro Meat Pie (Steak & Mushroom) & Wilkie (Steak & Cheese), Catfish Coffee - Guatemala Highlands Coffee, Buttermilk Waffles - Pancake Mix, Confetti Sweets - Ginger Snap Take N' Bake, Canmore Pasta - Bison Ravioli, NKD Chocolate - Original Nude & Blueberry Lavender
- Fish Bundle: Bessi Box - 2x Ahi Tuna, 2x Atlantic Salmon, 2x Sockeye Salmon (6 oz each), Honest Dumplings - Truffle Oil Mushroom Dumplings, El Gringo - Original Salsa, El Gringo -Tortilla Chips, Little Bear Gelato - Belgian Chocolate Gelato, NKD Chocolate - Original Nude, Almond Hazelnut Butter, and Caramel Cashew
- Vegan Bundle: Charcuterie Vegan Deli - Calabrese, Smoked Beaf, Flora Fromage - Truffle Black Pepper Cashew Cheese, South Island Pie - Shepherdless pie, Canmore Pasta - Vegan Spinach & Artichoke Ravioli, Mini Kitchen - Vegan Pakoras, Little Bear Gelato - Pear Sorbet, Nabati Food - Vegan Tiramisu Cheesecake, NKD Chocolate - Original Nude & Blueberry Lavender
- Donate: Feel as though you have enough food for the holidays? Although we want you to enjoy this gift with your families, we do have an option to donate your gift box to the local Food Bank. Uproot Food Collective will arrange on our behalf to donate your gift box (or equivalent value) to both the Edmonton and Calgary area Food Bank. The goal is to spread a little holiday cheer to our staff, their families, as well as our local communities! Please email Jennifer.Bardell@interpipeline.com if you prefer to donate your gift.
- Delivery starts December 9 so you can enjoy your gift in time for the holidays!
- Once you have selected your option, it will direct you to a page to fill out your delivery information. Be sure to enter the promo code (please see myHUB page for the code).
Please note the following delivery notes:
Delivery to your door: Uproot Food Collective will deliver to Edmonton & surrounding Area, Calgary & Surrounding area, Airdrie, Banff, Canmore, Lethbridge, & Fort McMurray. Click here for more information on shipping. You will receive an email notification on the [day] of delivery with an ETA on your order.
Deliver to field office: For those not in our main delivery zone, you will need to input the field office location (please see myHUB page for field address to copy/paste in). Uproot Collective will be arranging a delivery date for each field office. You must pick it up that day (or have a colleague pick it up for you) as there are frozen goods.
- For staff in Saskatchewan, please select the Coronation office for delivery (IPL will arrange to deliver to the Kindersley office)
- For our few US-based employees please email Jennifer.Bardell@interpipeline.com to arrange for a non-perishable gift box option that IPL will ship out to you.