There’s nothing like the rich flavour of decadent beef with our take on classic black pepper beef noodles. On a base of bouncy handmade noodles, our peppery, decadent beef sauce bursts with flavour and will satisfy noodle-lovers and meat-lovers alike.
Every Chunky Moo noodle kit comes with
- Nai Nai Mie handcrafted noodles, delivered uncooked and frozen
- Black pepper beef sauce and garlic oil
- Blanched bok choy veggies
- Crunchy toppings to add texture and take the flavour to another level
How to enjoy your Nai Nai Mie noodles in 5 minutes
Noodle kits are to be kept frozen, do not thaw prior to cooking.
- Boil enough water to ensure that noodles are completely submerged. You want the noodles to be swimming in the water.
- Once the water reaches a rolling boil, put the frozen noodles in and swirl around to loosen them up.
- Cook the noodles in boiling water until they are still a little firm – around 3-4 minutes.
- In the meantime, warm up the black pepper beef sauce and veggies in the microwave for a just few seconds (not too long).
- Once your noodles are cooked, drain the noodles and put them in a bowl. Mix in the garlic oil and sauce thoroughly.
- Add the veggies and crunchies and you’re ready to enjoy your super yummy Chunky Moo noodles.
Our products may contain allergens. If you have allergies and want to know more about our ingredients, please contact us.
Noodles: wheat flour, water, salt, eggs, sodium carbonate, garlic, vegetable oil. Sauce: ground beef, bell peppers, onions, water, salt, sugar, soy sauce, black peppers, shaoxing wine, mushroom seasoning, tapioca flour. Garlic oil: canola oil, fried garlic, chicken fat. Crunchies: fried shallots, salt, vegetable oil, chicken chicharron. Boiled bok choy veggies.