Sometimes, you have to turn the heat up. The only thing that might be better than eating fresh noodles, is sharing fresh noodles. These portions should be enough for four people – or one really hungry person (we don’t judge).
Every Hot Chicks party kit comes with 4 servings of
- Nai Nai Mie handcrafted noodles, delivered uncooked and frozen
- Our delicious mushroom chicken sauce and garlic oil
- Nai Nai Mie Szechuan chilli oil
- Blanched bok choy veggies
- Crunchy toppings to add texture and take the flavour to another level
How to enjoy your Nai Nai noodles in 5 minutes
Noodle kits are to be kept frozen, do not thaw prior to cooking.
- Boil enough water to ensure that noodles are completely submerged. You want the noodles to be swimming in the water.
- Once the water reaches a rolling boil, put the frozen noodles in and swirl around to loosen them up.
- Cook the noodles in boiling water until they are still a little firm – around 3-4 minutes.
- In the meantime, warm up the mushroom chicken sauce and veggies in the microwave for a just few seconds (not too long).
- Once your noodles are cooked, drain the noodles and put them in a bowl. Mix in the garlic oil and sauce thoroughly.
- Add the veggies, crunchies and hot stuff (this is very spicy) and you're ready to enjoy very yummy, Hot Chicks noodles with your family, your friends…or yourself (lucky you!).
Please note that our products may contain allergens. If you have any allergies or questions about our ingredients, please contact us.
Noodles: wheat flour, water, salt, eggs, sodium carbonate, garlic, vegetable oil. Sauce: chicken thighs, mushrooms, green onions, water, salt, white pepper, mushroom seasoning, fish sauce. Szechuan pepper oil: canola oil, Szechuan peppercorn, sesame seeds, chilli powder, salt, cinnamon, fennel seeds, bay leaf, ginger, green onions. Crunchies: fried shallots, salt, vegetable oil, chicken chicharron. Boiled bok choy veggies.