The Lingnan Restaurant was started in 1947 in Edmonton, Alberta on the corner of 97 street and Jasper Avenue. As Chinese food became more popular in the city the Quon Brothers decided to expand and move into our current location in 1963. The Lingnan restaurant has always had a loyal crowd on clientele because of the excellent food, ambiance and service. Owner, Kinman Quon, has worked at The Lingnan since he was 17 and now continues to run the restaurant with his family. Recently in the last 5 years, eldest Son Miles decided to join in the family business full time and now has taken on majority of the duties and challenges.